“Owning a Quilt Shop on the Sunshine Coast is exciting. We meet quilters from all over the world. The Sunshine Coast must be on the bucket list of most quilters from almost every continent on the globe. We feel fortunate to be able to meet so many interesting people. This would never have happened if my daughter and I had pursued our sewing passions in our home studio.”
At Carola’s Quilt Shop:
- We don’t just sell fabric and supplies; we help you build it
- We sell sewing machines and make sure you get the machine that suits your needs
- We offer free lessons with every machine purchase
- We offer a quarterly schedule of exciting classes
- You get 25% off regular priced merchandise on your birthday, a week before and after
- Receive 15% off classes supplies EVEN if you take a class elsewhere, just bring in your supply list to qualify for the discount
- You will find lots of thread, Aurifil Mako Cotton thread, in hundreds of colours
- We have knitting supplies too!
- Drop in to sew with friends every Tuesday night, it’s free.
Carola’s Quilt Shop opened in February 2005. In January 2010 Carola’s Quilt Shop moved to a new larger store and larger classroom. In 2016 Carola purchased an old house and converted it into a Quilt Shop. The half acre is enjoyed by wildlife and is a wonderful place to spend the day
Tuesday to Saturday 10:00 am to 5:00pm
Sunday 10:00 am to 4:00pm
Closed Mondays & Statutory Holidays